Close My Pool
Pool Closing Services to Safeguard Your Pool During the Off-Season
When winter comes around, make sure your pool is ready. Leizure World offers pool closing services to ensure your pool is ready to hibernate in winter. Our competitively-priced swimming pool closing services include the following:
Please make all equipment accessible, otherwise, a $150 return charge will apply.
- Auto-fill shut-offs inside the home must be accessible, otherwise, a $150 return charge will apply. Prior to closing, the pool must be clean, free of debris, and chemically balanced to prevent damage to your pool finish. The water level must be lowered. Pools with a mesh cover require periodic removal of rain accumulation.
- Chemicals should be stored in a clean/dry area away from ladders, pumps, etc.
- Customer to pump down water 2 inches below jets, if not, will be an additional $85
Here are the steps to schedule your pool opening or closing service:
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Once received, we will email a quote to you.
- PAYMENT: Payment is due in full upon completion of work. A credit card is mandatory and will automatically be charged. All Work is COD. Other payment terms must be made with our office in advance, or work will not be done.
Note: Leizure World is not responsible for any tile, cover, or equipment damage due to excessive ice or snow. Any additional work will be billed at our service rate of $85 per half hour plus materials. Cash, check, or debit card there is no service fee. Credit Fee 3%.